BEST WESTERN And Sapphire Beach Questions

jstpshe

How far away from this Best Western is Sapphire Beach and do you know how expensive it would be by taxi to get there?

What would be the best time to visit St. Thomas when it comes to the weather(rain,warmth) and Sapphire Beach?

When is it less crowded at this beach?

Are there places to buy groceries at Sapphire because was planning on staying a week and still wanted to do some cooking?

Yes, I know alot of questions but if I don't know the answer I know the place to come for those answers is cruise critic and I do appreciate your help. :D

THANKS A BUNCH!

Neither of the two Best Westerns is close to Sapphire Beach. They share Emerald Beach/Lindberg Bay.

How far away is the Best Western from Sapphire. I'm just planning to spend 1 night at the BW and then spend a week on Sapphire beach?

Could anyone else please help me with all the questions I've asked.

Thanks again!

The BW is about 45 minutes to an hour from Saphire depending on traffic. On a good day you could get there in 30 minutes with an Island driver who knows the back roads. Why stay at both places?

B.

We're coming in late that night so I thought I would get something close to the airport for the night of arrival.

This is a small island, so it won't take that long to get to Sapphire at night, because there won't be that much traffic. Might as well go directly there, I think.

There are some late night convenience stores that are not too out of the way if everything else is closed. You might ask your driver to stop at one if you want juice, coffee, etc for the morning. Or maybe KMart if their still open. Ask the driver if any other places might be open, though.

Archived