15 Days on Gem in April

quiltma

DH and I are going on the Gem in April for the repositioning cruise. We sailed the Skyward back in August, 1988 on our Honeymoon, so it made sense to go again on NCL. This is our 20th Anniversary celebration. Yes, we're taking our children (13,14,18) with us. This was too wonderful a cruise to keep to ourselves...and what a wonderful opportunity for our children to see a part of Europe!

I wonder what the offerings are for the teen-set? Does anyone know what is in store for these terrific, outgoing and energetic teens of mine?;)

Also, I'm hoping some of you have menus for the main dining room so I can be prepared to book reservations for the days we want to experience the specialty restaurants. For such a long cruise, I wonder how often they repeat menus? Is there a thread that shows menus from the main dining rooms on Gem? Any information would be very helpful.

Thank you to all who take the time to post. I've been reading many posts that are very helpful. I hope to return the favors soon.

Quiltma

Quiltma--- We are going on the same cruise. Come join us on the roll call board. We have quite a group over there. Sign up with us for our meet and greet. I think we are up to 52. I don't know about the teen-set. We are discussing edocs and excursions now. If you ask your question over there someone may have an answer.

Kit

DH and I are going on the Gem in April for the repositioning cruise. We sailed the Skyward back in August, 1988 on our Honeymoon, so it made sense to go again on NCL. This is our 20th Anniversary celebration. Yes, we're taking our children (13,14,18) with us. This was too wonderful a cruise to keep to ourselves...and what a wonderful opportunity for our children to see a part of Europe!

I wonder what the offerings are for the teen-set? Does anyone know what is in store for these terrific, outgoing and energetic teens of mine?;)

Also, I'm hoping some of you have menus for the main dining room so I can be prepared to book reservations for the days we want to experience the specialty restaurants. For such a long cruise, I wonder how often they repeat menus? Is there a thread that shows menus from the main dining rooms on Gem? Any information would be very helpful.

Thank you to all who take the time to post. I've been reading many posts that are very helpful. I hope to return the favors soon.

Quiltma

Hi, come join our roll call. If you dont know how to find it looks under ROLL CALLS .. click on that.. then CLICK ON NCL Gem.. then click on the one for our cruise.

Archived