Meeting other couples

luv2x2

we are wonering about meeting other couples on a Disney cruise

There was a thread on the singles board I think that I am pretty sure you are interested in. Hopefully it hasnt been removed yet. There are plenty of people who are in interested in 2 X 2. Just play it clean and the thread will survive. Just try posting there instead.

:eek:

Now THIS isn't something one expects to see someone looking for on a Disney cruise. hahaha

I guess there are folks of all kinds everywhere.

My thoughts exactly. DCL would probably be pretty low on the list if I were looking for that sort of recreational activity on a cruise line.

I have to agree with everyone! Consenting adults behinds closed doors enjoying each others company? This couldnt possibly happen ANYWHERE! Because you know if you dont actually see it then it isnt happening.

Whats next? Disney giving company benefits to employees in a same sex relationship? :eek:

I have to agree with everyone! Consenting adults behinds closed doors enjoying each others company? This couldnt possibly happen ANYWHERE! Because you know if you dont actually see it then it isnt happening.

Whats next? Disney giving company benefits to employees in a same sex relationship? :eek:

No Trolling!

If anyone takes the bait, I'll have to kill the thread.

I was just enjoying how civil and clean this thread was.

Actually I wish you would close it.

The OP asked a simple question and the holier than thous showed up giving their own opinions that nobody asked for.

I actually answered the question. Did you see that?

My second response was sarcasm in response to those who tried to "troll" as you say I was doing.

Have a HAPPY DAY! :rolleyes:

Archived