carnival cruise

cruise sgt.

we went on the carnival pride to the mexican riviera, had a great trip came home and booked another for jan 2009 out of tampa. had a hard time finding hotels in tampa that they did not want you to buy them with shuttle service to ship but found holiday inn express on the beach. this is our 13th cruise with carnival and love them. we have a small group of friends and family that go every other year or somtimes every year. cabo san lucas was beautiful and the whales were the best. the weather was cold but it was january. we did the atv ride in matzatlan and loved it so much went back to ship and booked it for cabo. looking foward to january 2009

welcome to cruise critic !!!

we just got off the pride a few weeks ago loved it also !!!!!

we like to try different lines, but we really loved the ship !!! great pool area and easy layout !!!

have fun on your next trip !! :)

we went on the carnival pride to the mexican riviera, had a great trip came home and booked another for jan 2009 out of tampa. had a hard time finding hotels in tampa that they did not want you to buy them with shuttle service to ship but found holiday inn express on the beach. this is our 13th cruise with carnival and love them. we have a small group of friends and family that go every other year or somtimes every year. cabo san lucas was beautiful and the whales were the best. the weather was cold but it was january. we did the atv ride in matzatlan and loved it so much went back to ship and booked it for cabo. looking foward to january 2009

Welcome to CC.

BTW there is a thread for TN cruisers if you like to visit. It is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=693488

Sorry BigD but I am 30 and transplanted to TN when I was young (off & on from 12-18) I am origionally from Birmingham. No one has yet convinced me to Bleed Orange.... I remember in High School in Tennessee on Tennessee dress up day, I always caused a ruckus with my Roll Tide clothes, still to this day, I do the same with the in-laws. I am loyal to Alabama and will always be.

Archived