Looking for info on Dream cabins

didan

My SIL has been after us to join them on a cruise to Bermuda on the Dream. I started looking into the week they are leaving and there are only outside or inside cabins left. We will be traveling with our 14 year old foster son. Does anyone know if the CC cabins have a curtain inbetween the beds the sofa? Just looking for a little more privacy for him.

Does anyone know if there are particular cabins that may be a little larger?

Thanks so much!

Yes, they should. Even class C cabins had curtains between the bed and sofa areas.

I have a quick question for you....there are 4 of us (adults) in an ocean view cabin, would they have pull down beds as well as the two twins? There aren't any that I can see in your picture. I can't picture us squeezing into two twins, LOL. Thanks in advance!

There in fact is a "pull down" bed that drops from the ceiling in cabins marked for 4. My daughter had it a few years back and didn't complain too much about it. Does make a night light necessary,,,kinda of a long 1st step!!

Archived