Looking for a certain type of skirt...can someone help pls?

Sandi149

Hey I almost got that pink top myself!!

The first pic - got the whole outfit...not sure if I will like the skirt though...I sure hope I do. I hate eating shipping$$ :( .

And I bought this little top...my boyfriend says I don't wear enough "lowcut" tops...so this should fill the bill (if it fits!) :o

Hey, I was thinking about that top as well! I love the print and color in it!

I know, I hate to pay for shipping if it doesn't work out....

Looks like you did well!

Let me know how it works out;)

Now..I HAVE to leave.

I was supposed to leave 30 minutes ago!!:eek:

Sigh...

I can't stop myself!

The first pic - got the whole outfit...not sure if I will like the skirt though...I sure hope I do. I hate eating shipping$$ :( .

And I bought this little top...my boyfriend says I don't wear enough "lowcut" tops...so this should fill the bill (if it fits!) :o

Love both of those. That skirt set is gorgeous.

Linda,

I found a couple of sites that ship internationally. Have fun shopping as the Australian dollar is strong now. Hope you keep cool in that heatwave you are having now.

Garnethill.com

"If you wish to ship outside the contiguous United States, with the exception of Japan*, please call us toll-free at 800.870.3513 or fax your order to us toll-free at 888.842.9696. Our Customer Service representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are calling from outside the United States, please call 603.823.5545. You can also fax your order to us at 603.823.9578"

Victoriassecret.com

"International Standard Delivery

Order usually arrives within 14-21 business days (for in-stock items only) after the shipping date.

Shipments outside the United States may be subject to import charges, which are the responsibility of the purchaser."

Thanks for that,

The biggest problem is the shipping costs.

I have purchased things online before (not clothing). Sometimes it costs more to ship than for the item itself. But I will look into it.

I am seriously not kidding, you cannot buy knee lengh skirts here, I have tried everywhere.

Some of those websites have really pretty skirts.

And yes, we are melting with a heatwave at the moment. We are in Autumn now (fall) but are still seeing temperatures of between 86 and 104. Way above average for this time of year.

Linda

I got that same red top with the denim capris and white jacket for my trip to San diego in Sept! Love Boston Proper!!

Sarah

Hey, I was thinking about that top as well! I love the print and color in it!

I know, I hate to pay for shipping if it doesn't work out....

Looks like you did well!

Let me know how it works out;)

Well PHOOEY!! :( The skirt definitely does NOT look like I had hoped...the flounce at the bottom is HUGE and very "fluffy"...I look like I need some maracas in my hand!!! Love the fabric - it's gorgeous...but the skirt looks awful on me. Also, both of the tops are HUGE. I ordered mediums, and the tops are both literally hanging open under my arms...DRAT! However, I like the blue top enough that I think I will exchange it for a small...and see how that works. It would look great with a pair of white capris.

Just as an FYI...when I ordered the skirt, I originally ordered an 8, cuz I went by the sizing guide on the website, but they were out of the 8, so I took a shot and ordered the 6. It fit perfect. So, as usual, their sizing guide is not accurate, and for my experience, their items run large. :cool:

Archived