All Things Freedom of the Seas!

Anyone know when they are changing the main shows. We went on Freedom in Dec 2014 and then Feb 2017 and same musical. Wish they bring on a "Broadway" show

Probably not before the next dry dock. which may not be until 2020.

The advantage of the "hump" is the deeper balcony (long enough for a full lounger) and the view of the view down the side of the ship. These were on Freedom (9638 I think)c2f1af3431dbd0d79e841c7929d64841.jpg37591eccb74a5447305d83bc63a9d335.jpg

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

We have 7336 for our upcoming cruise and I can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think the view is better in that you can see left, right and straight ahead. They are the same size as other balconies. The only time I've had loungers was an aft junior suite. That was a bigger balcony for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Same for me, no loungers in 9342 a D1 center hump balcony. Love that room.

Just off the freedom about 2 weeks and noticed on the last 2 nights a security man sitting outside the cabin next to ours, he sat all day and night. is this strange ?

This happens when someone is confined to their cabin.

Just off the freedom about 2 weeks and noticed on the last 2 nights a security man sitting outside the cabin next to ours, he sat all day and night. is this strange ?

I've seen that, not often, but a couple of times. Someone is confined to their stateroom for whatever reason. Once it was because of drugs, and the guest was turned over to the authorities when we got back to the US.

I've seen that, not often, but a couple of times. Someone is confined to their stateroom for whatever reason. Once it was because of drugs, and the guest was turned over to the authorities when we got back to the US.

The only time I saw this myself the person in the hallway had a surgical mask around his neck. He was outside a room where someone was sick and that person was caught outside their room a couple of times. He was there to make sure they stayed in their room, he said they usually don't have to resort to that.

Anyone know when they are changing the main shows. We went on Freedom in Dec 2014 and then Feb 2017 and same musical. Wish they bring on a "Broadway" show

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Southnam - I've received a reply regarding the entertainment line-up for our cruise Nov. 5, 2017 on the Freedom. James Brown, will be the guest guitarist in the Pub and Paul O'Shea will be at the piano in the Schooner Bar.

Starring in the Welcome Show and Theater will be the Peter & Ildiko Aerial Act. I've seen their shows and it's amazing to watch them perform on a moving ship in the middle of the ocean. Check them out in the link below.

The Headliner entertainers will be magician Justino Zoppe and the Revoiced Acappella Group. See the links below to see more about them.

The production shows will be "Once Upon a Time," "Marquee," and "Now you See It," which offer great entertainment!

The ice show will still be "Freedomice.com" (I too have seen it many times and was hoping for a "new" show) and the parades on the Royal Promenade will be "Party around the World" and "DreamWorks: Move It! Move It!"

Southnam - I've received a reply regarding the entertainment line-up for our cruise Nov. 5, 2017 on the Freedom. James Brown, will be the guest guitarist in the Pub and Paul O'Shea will be at the piano in the Schooner Bar.

Starring in the Welcome Show and Theater will be the Peter & Ildiko Aerial Act. I've seen their shows and it's amazing to watch them perform on a moving ship in the middle of the ocean. Check them out in the link below.

The Headliner entertainers will be magician Justino Zoppe and the Revoiced Acappella Group. See the links below to see more about them.

The production shows will be "Once Upon a Time," "Marquee," and "Now you See It," which offer Great Entertainment!

The ice show will still be "Freedomice.com" (I too have seen it many times and was hoping for a "new" show) and the parades on the Royal Promenade will be "Party around the World" and "DreamWorks: Move It! Move It!"

Seriously?

James Brown, will be the guest guitarist in the Pub and Paul O'Shea will be at the piano in the Schooner Bar.

We are on Oct 5 cruise on the Freedom. Know if this is accurate for that cruise? If so, funny, we've been on a number of cruises with Paul O'Shea!

The production shows will be "Once Upon a Time," "Marquee," and "Now you See It," which offer great entertainment!

I wish they update Freedomice as I've seen it twice already. Once upon a time and Marquee really need to be replaced to imho. I wonder why Freedom doesn't get like Grease or something.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the shows on the current Western Med cruises out of Barcelona? We are travelling on 13 August. Thanks

Welcome show staring Peter and Ildiko, Fourever (Vocal group) Marquee, once upon a time, ice show freedon-ice.com, magician (can't remember his name think he was Spanish), farewell show with Jaz Danion ,juggler. Was on Freedom last week

Welcome show staring Peter and Ildiko, Fourever (Vocal group) Marquee, once upon a time, ice show freedon-ice.com, magician (can't remember his name think he was Spanish), farewell show with Jaz Danion ,juggler. Was on Freedom last week

Hi

Did you go to the MDR using MT or traditional?

Was the MDR full ?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi

Did you go to the MDR using MT or traditional?

Was the MDR full ?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Went to MDR every night and had my time dining. Did make reservations for varying times each night but didn't always work out that they suited so sometimes were earlier or a bit later but always were seated straight away at same table. There didn't seem to be much of a queue either for non reservations. The ship was also full as there was signs saying no upgrades available due to ship being full. The tables were mostly occupied most nights

• 1 month later...