8/21 Paul Gauguin Review Finally Submitted

Kathy Z

I've finally written and submitted my long trip report of our back-to-back cruises on the PG and our 3 night post-cruise stay at the Pearl Beach Resort on Manihi. After submitting my review here at Cruise Critic, I got the message that they are behind in getting reviews posted at this time but are processing them in the order submitted. In the meantime, they said to let friends know that it is coming. It will appear in the reviews section.

mat778 - go back to the main page of Cruise Critic. Scroll down to "Ship Reviews". Under that you will see "Find a Review" and under that "Select A Ship". Use the drop down and choose "Paul Gauguin". When that page comes up choose "Member Reviews". It will be the top one unless someone new has recently posted.

Kathy Z - Wonderful Review - Makes me wish we were still there. Thank you for the lovely comments. Its nice to hear that we weren't too obnoxious. Give me fair warning if you learn how to post photo - I'll leave town for a while.

Take Care

Chaun

Thanks, Kathy, I actually found it on the FP forum. It sounded fantastic and I cant wait for our HM cruise on 11Dec. A very detailed review. I hope to jounal my trip, too, as this is our first and from what I read here, it won't be our last.

I know that in the evening the dress code is something like 'country club' but how about day time, we can do shorts and t-shirts, right?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Kathy z,

loved your review!! we are just starting to plan our first cruise on RSSC, and i have a couple of questions for you about the Gaugauin and your review. I was going to try to email you, but your profile does not allow emails. would you email me at:ourgaugauintrip@hotmail.com This will be our 7th cruise and we can hardly wait!!! also, do you have any pics posted yet?

Archived