Kids hot tubs temp?

WHAT? The hot tubs are always filled with kids on the cruises. There are "adult" hot tubs in the Solarium, but you know how rules work on most of the ships.

I have found the "outside" tubs are at best luke warm. The tubs for the adults are much warmer. None of the tubs would really qualify as "hot". They get too much use and the bubbles running constantly most of the time for the water to remain very "hot".

WHAT? The hot tubs are always filled with kids on the cruises. There are "adult" hot tubs in the Solarium, but you know how rules work on most of the ships.

I have found the "outside" tubs are at best luke warm. The tubs for the adults are much warmer. None of the tubs would really qualify as "hot". They get too much use and the bubbles running constantly most of the time for the water to remain very "hot".

I can´t argue that the kids go in there, but officially, according to the signs (I know I know not enforced:rolleyes: ) they are not allowed;)

Yes, I forgot to mention that even though the signs were there, kids were in all the time.

That wasn't my bugbear on the last cruise, a fat guy with what looked like psoriasis and bunions went in every morning. Grossest thing I have ever seen!

Archived