EEE Tours or Pappa Bear

thenshaw007

Which one is better on the group tour?

if you scroll down afew more threads you will see one that says tour guide recc there is alot about both on this thread. from what I can see they seem to be about equal in quality. we went with eee tours bc it was 100.00 cheaper for aprivate tour. hope this helps

I'd go with Papa Bear http://www.movemygroup.com he is an old island herbalist so he will stop along the sides of the road and point out papaya's mangos fresh bay leaves etc and then he lets you taste them and sample them.

He really goes out of his way and you will never meet a nicer guy he stops and goes out of his way to give me a free ride home when he sees me on the street. 100% Class Act

He has some videos on You Tube

• 2 weeks later...

Papa Bear gets my vote. We just got back this week and the tour that we had with Papa Bear was great. We had booked the 2 hour island tour, 2hour shopping and 2hour beach. But we changed it in route to 2 hour tour, 1 hour shopping and 3 hours beach. Papa Bear kept coming back to the beach to make sure everyone was happy. He was a great guy and really loves his island.:)

We loved Papa Bear.

Of course, with questions like these, you rarely will get a comparison because most people don't return to an island and do the same tour with a different tour group!

So to ask "which is better" doesn't really work.

People will tell you which one they used and how much the liked (or didn't) the experience. Don't know how useful it is in the end, really.

Archived