Perks in Princess penthouse

CINCY40

We have made reservations on the Coral Princess for late Novermber from Acapulco to Ft Lauderdale through the Panama Canal. My husbands's dream cruise.

We have sailed Princess twice, both times in a mini suite which was nice but could not compare to a suite on HAL. CAn someone tell us what the extra perks are for a penthouse on the Dolphin deck (other than a covered balcony?)

It is a long time away but I would love to start getting excited about the trip. Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nancy & Andy

Macon, GA

I wonder why? Wouldn't it be the same login?

I have no idea why it is different; but wireless internet is not complimentary for suite passengers on Princess. That is the very reason we no longer bother with lugging the laptop along.

Mike:)

I have no idea why it is different; but wireless internet is not complimentary for suite passengers on Princess. That is the very reason we no longer bother with lugging the laptop along.

Mike:)

It is a chore for sure, especially having to take it out at the airport. We only bother with the laptop for state side/land vacations.

Jan

Archived