intercontinental hotel question

fizzy

Do you remember the name of the local place down the street?

Staying for 3 nights during the Christmas holidays with 2 kids so will be looking for cheaper breakfast.

Hi. I cannot remember the name of it. But if you cross the street, you will see a row of stores. There is a baskin robbins, subway and dominos in the same strip. Also a chinese restaurant which had good food. (A little expensive for my taste but that was because we ate there. They have a cheaper delivery/take out menu with lunch specials.) Anyway, I thought the breakfast place was called Mi Casi but I can't find anything online. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's a little place but the food was good. My husband had eggs, bacon, toast (which looked like a piece of italian bread :)) and puerto rican home fries (can't remember what they were called). I had french toast and an orange juice. $9 was right up our alley! :D When we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream the night before, there was a line for dinner. Someone walked out and said it was worth the wait. That is why we went for breakfast the next morning. Enjoy!

We have stayed many times and love it everytime.

We often go to the strip mall across the way and all places are good. Our favorite is the bakery. The food is great and the prices cannot be beat. We end up going there every morning.

For a great dinner take a cab to Ajili Mojili in Condado.

• 2 weeks later...
We have stayed many times and love it everytime.

We often go to the strip mall across the way and all places are good. Our favorite is the bakery. The food is great and the prices cannot be beat. We end up going there every morning.

For a great dinner take a cab to Ajili Mojili in Condado.

Yes, I can't wait to go back to Ajili Mojili next Jan.

Monicajay,

when are you staying at the Intercontinental during Christmas holidays? Did you get your room on priceline? We are looking to book resort for Dec. 26 and 27. I have not had any luck with priceline the last several weeks. I have bid as high as $295, Just looking for any advice, Thanks

My stay will be from the 31st Dec. to the 3rd (3 nights)

I used hotwire as we have two teens with us and hotwire will gaurantee a room for 4 where as priceline will not. Also, I was able to be 99.9% sure I was getting the Intercontinental because of the icons that were displayed. I really wanted it because of the cool pool.

I posted all the info on betterbiddingdotcom

Usually, priceline is a bit cheaper but I am very happy with what I got for what I am paying.

Archived