Don't see on-board credit

LAC2

Received final doc's for our Coral cruise 10/11/04. Per TA Princess shows our $100 pp on-board credit, but I don't see it on our cruise personalizer. I have read here that it should be noted in the cruise personalizer. Where should it be shown? Thanks for the help.

We had shipboard credit offered as a promotion from our TA. It never showed on the cruise personalizer either. Asked her about it and she said it's OK. It won't show up there but will be on the final docs. It was. The docs are what counts.

I've booked directly with Princess a couple of times. There are things that show up on your cruise personalizer with direct bookings that don't appear when you use an agent. Perhaps this is one of those things. My OBC's for the Grand Princess don't appear, either, but it's not a source of concern.

Not worry, if it shows up on your tickets that is all that matters. That is why when I first get my cruise tickets I scan very carefully on the ticket to see if my credits are there. They always are. If by chance they are not I quickly call TA or princess.

Marilyn

Make sure it shows up once you board, too. We were just on an RCCL ship where the credit showed in our final docs (their website isn't as sophisticated as Princess', so you can't check online). The page in the docs that confirmed the OBC was the page that we had to turn in to get on the ship, so we no longer had a hard copy of it. It had disappeared when we checked our Seapass account on the stateroom TV. The purser's desk was of no help. It took a trip to the Loyalty Ambassador to get it reinstated, but we were victorious!

Archived