Conquest OV - 6B or 6E?

NoleWoman

Yes, it has a floor to ceiling, wall to wall window.

I think the 6B cabins are 185 sq ft & 6E cabins are 220 sq ft.

I hope someone can confirm this though.

All the conquest class ships the OVs are at least 220 s.f. Its only on spirit and fantasy class the OVs are 185 s.f.

If this ship has 6Es then it is conquest class.

I think the 6Es are 230 s.f.??? but it could be 235 s.f... but I think its the first one, slightly bigger than a regular OV

Thanks for the info everyone!!

I read about a link staterooms.com but haven't checked it out yet. Has anyone heard of a Deluxe or Ultimate balcony cabins on the Conquest? Appreciate the help.

Julie

7As are obstructed, 8As are regular balconys and the 9As are the larger balconys. Maybe that is how they are describing the larger 9A balconys?

Other than those 3, the next is suites, cat 11 or 12.

"deluxe" is a term RCL uses, not Carnival.

I'm no expert but I'm finding this very strange ...

From what I can tell, it looks like there are still a few 6E cabins available and when I just tried to book one, I got pretty far in the process. As well, you say you are booked in cabin 2407, well I just tried to book a 6B cabin and low & behold, 2407 is available.

You are correct in that 2407 is available, that is because I called and changed to a different cabin a week ago!

I think maybe Carnival's system was wacky the night that I called... first my TA said no 6E's were available, then I called Carnival and they said the same, even though 9(+) were showing on their website. I then emailed Carnival and was told I could only book a 6E guarantee.

Well after talking about it with dh, he decided a balcony might be nice so if the kids sleep in in the AM we could sit out there, or if we want them to get a good nights sleep and put them to bed early, we can sit on the balcony instead of in a dark room whispering to each other.

So the next day, I called my TA and said I know no 6E's are available but how much would a guarantee be... and she said "oh, there are some available." !!?? Well by that point, after getting frustrated with my dh for never having an opinion, and then he finally gave me one (balcony), I felt like I should go with what he wanted. We got a 2 cat. upgrade so we paid for an 8A but are in an 8C on the Verandah deck.

Of course i'm still second guessing myself but whatever, it's done, I've moved on to worrying about transportation to the port and back from IAH!

Thanks for the info on the 6E's though!

Archived