Recent thalassotherapy fees on O?

kaiiak

Hi all!

I will be traveling on the Oosterdam in exactly 11 days and was trying to get an idea of how much $$ I would be spending on board. I'm really interested in getting the week pass for the thalassotherapy room on the O. Does anyone have recent daily and/or weekly fees? This is the area with the ceramic loungers and pool use, correct?

Thank you in advance!!!

Hello,

My wife I were on the Oosterdam from March 8 to 15. We took a week long pass for the spa and enjoyed it very much.

Here were the fees.....

A one day only pass was $40.00 per person.

or

For the full week, the first person in a cabin paid $150.00 and the second person was charged $100.00 for a total of $250.00.

The entire amount was charged to our ship account. You receive a plastic card with a magnetic strip on it and you have access to all of the features of the spa.

I used the Mens changing room all the time and took all of my on board showers there. Nothing like a shower with an ocean view about 120 feet off the surface of the aqua blue water.

The spa made the cruise for both of us. We used it twice most days. Once in the morning after breakfast and then just before dinner time after a full day of doing almost nothing...

Perfect way to go....

Enjoy..... Bruce

Hi all!

I will be traveling on the Oosterdam in exactly 11 days and was trying to get an idea of how much $$ I would be spending on board. I'm really interested in getting the week pass for the thalassotherapy room on the O. Does anyone have recent daily and/or weekly fees? This is the area with the ceramic loungers and pool use, correct?

Thank you in advance!!!

It's $250 a couple for a week,and worth every penny.

Thanks sooo much. Yes, I agree it will be worth every penny. They have something similar on NCL Pearl, and DH and I truly enjoyed it. We went in one evening around 7-8pm, the place was EMPTY (everybody at dinner). It was like our own private spa!!

Kristi

My wife I were on the Oosterdam from March 8 to 15. We took a week long pass for the spa and enjoyed it very much.

What exactly does it cover, the pool, the loungers, and ? Is there a sauna?

How crowded did it get? Were there always free thermal loungers when you wanted them? Did you find it was more empty in the morning or evening?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Archived