5 day cruise???

vbecky

Hi My 2 sisters and I are looking to take cruise would like to take a 5 day cruise. We have cruised the Elation and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions? Doesn't really matter we sail to and we might end up back on the elation but kind of looking for a differnt ship? Thanks:o

Our family took a 5 day cruise that left out of Galveston and went to Progresso and Cozumel. The ship then was the Ecstasy but I'm not sure if that is same ship they are using. It was a lot of fun. The highlight for us was floating in the underground caves at Xcaret. We're going to the Mexican Rivera on the Pride in July, but if it was up to me, I would switch to the Elation because it looks like a better deal. Either way, I'm ready to go now.

5 ladies I teach with and I went on a 5 day Fantasy out of New Orleans. We had a blast on the ship itself, the port days were awesome, plus we had the added fun of pre-cruise in New Orleans. I'd recommend it to anybody!

Why don't you go to Carnival's website, select "Find a Cruise" put in a date range, the areas you're interested in, select the 2-5 days, and browse through the offerings?

There are many, many to chose from.

The majority of my cruises have been 5 days, mostly because that was what I could afford. And I happen to love the Fantasy class ships (probably from sailing them so often), so I'm not disappointed that I'm on a smaller, older ship.

I sail mainly for the ports, so the ship isn't that important to me. But since I'm sailing twice this year (again), I picked Fascination out of Jacksonville because it will be relaxing (2 days at sea) and goes to Half Moon Cay (one of the most beautiful places I've even been). And at $299 per person, sailing from a port to which I can drive, I just couldn't pass it up!

For the Gulf Coast

Ecstasy out of Galveston 4 and 5 night cruises (Cozumel/Progreso)

Fantasy out of New Orleans 4 and 5 night cruises (Cozumel/Progreso)

Holiday out of Mobile 4 and 5 night cruises (Cozumel/Progreso and Cozumel/Playa del Carmen)

Dave

I've been on the Inspiration twice. Once was a 5 day once on a 7 day. It's a wonderful ship! You will have a blast. And, the ports of call are awesome. There's always something to do in Cozumel. Grand Cayman is beautiful!

I know this has been discussed many times.

But I have to say that a 7 day inside is going to be cheaper than a 5 day OV or balcony.

Especially if you are taking a flight, I'd look into the 7 day inside.

You'll be glad you did.

Archived