Millie Alaska - Swimming Pool

owtrspace

Hi All,

Does anyone have past experience on an Alaska cruise (during May; early season) and knowledge of the pools? Are they still open for enjoying? What about the enclosed T-pool? Thanks!

well ....i've been to alaska at the same time b4, but cant say for sure if the outdoor pools r open or not. but i do remember it being cold as all get out (i'm from CA it was COLD), so with that said i cant imagine anyone swimming. the T pool better be open, but dont forget "adults only", eduardo will have to "suffer" in the kids factory. how did you get eduardo out of school for such a long time?

PS glad to have some young people on the ship besides the four of us. should be great fun.

anthony & ralph

jeff & karen

[quote name=owt

rspace]Hi All,

Does anyone have past experience on an Alaska cruise (during May; early season) and knowledge of the pools? Are they still open for enjoying? What about the enclosed T-pool? Thanks!

Ah yes very cold - I can imagine.... I myself am a sunshine kind of person so we shall see how I fare. Forgot about the T-pool be adults only. Glad that it is so it can offer a bit of escape :).

For school - We put a request in for an independent study package, which enables the teacher to gather work for us to do ahead of time or during downtime (getting ready for dinner, flights, etc.). Most often times the big chunk of it will be a daily journal along with reading. We'll see.... this way, the school can retain its daily funding as well.

Where are you all from?

I've used Avenue One Limo....based in Newport. Used them over Christmas to get from San Clemente to LAX. Also used them on the return on New Year's Eve without minimum or upcharge. SC - LAX was $119 each way with taxes, service fees, gratuity all included. Did not include alcohol. Nice clean, newer limo. Richard - 1-800-985-5440. Will probably be about half the cost to SNA depending on where you live.... I searched and searched and he was by far one of the most reasonable with availability.

Archived