Personalizing

SoosieQ

This will be my first Princess Cruise after having been on many others. With the Cruise Personalizer on the website you can let Princess know what your preference is for soda, alcohol and fruit. what does Princess do with this information? Do they have these things in the cabin?

Thank you. I can't wait to try Princess:)

Honestly? Nothing LOL

Ok, in my experience anyway.

I was in a suite and had my booze and soda preferences listed.....got the same standard set up as everyone else.

My room steward took care of my fruit bowl preferences.....he brought a bowl and included a form for replenishing it that has you indicate how many of what you'd like to have

I don't think they use that information other than for marketing purposes. Maybe we should all go to our personalizers and state that our favorite soda is Diet Slice or something equally obscure, and see if it suddenly shows up on board. :D

They do pay good attention to special occasions and dietary requests, but it's always a good idea to confirm anything that is critical with Customer Services.

Archived