New Miracle NYC Itinerary - Anyone Interested in CC Cruise July 2009?

SnowWhiteNYC

11 years left.... :0(

And in the middle of Quality Review!

Susie

I hear you..........I worked 3 years in parochial schools (which doesn't count in pension) so currently I started 27 years with NYC.......I'm tired

Hey Jerry.........

Got the email.........it sounds great............hope prices are great too!

Seems like there are many educators on this cruise. We should have a great time!

Angela

This is certainly looking to be a great time. I have the word out to at least 4 other couples as well that we are friends with. We should know soon.

TTYL

Guest Crazeecat5

Hey Angela.

I was the Math coach and taught at PS68 for a total of 18 years until I moved on to greener pastures (Poconos, Pa.) in June 06. I was right across Myrtle Ave. from you on St. Felix and Cooper.

This new itinerary sounds great. I've been on several cruises out of NY and/orNJ and it's wonderful to be able to start your vacation without ever flying. I used to live in Woodhaven so a 1/2 taxi ride would get us to the pier. Although we have to drive a little further now (2 1/2 hours) it's still OK.

BTW, who's the Math coach now at 91?

Sheryl

It's nice to meet you. Many years ago..........10 to 15...............I worked afterschool at your school. It's amazing how I received an email this morning from my cuz about this cruise and I am meeting teachers that work in the same area. We are really newbies to the cruising world. We have only been on 2 cruises in our lifetime and it was with Disney and now we are venturing out to different cruise lines. I am really excited about this and I hope I can afford it when the prices are out.

BTW..........love, love Pennsylvania..........want to retire there

Also, Carol Veres is the Math coach at my school.

Angela:)

Hey.. I actually might be interested in this group. Currently we are waiting to book on the Miracle same Itin for 9/5/09. I have 5 familys total booking with me. Mainly we were looking at September due to pricing. But if this one is within reason maybe we will all book this one instead. I have never been on a group cruise before. I would Love to join this ... Plus it would have us leaving earlier and my dks would be much happier.

Can't wait to see the prices.

I am not a teacher but I do have kids who like their teachers...;)

Guest Crazeecat5

What a small world!

Three of us from the old dist.24 and who knows how many more might be out there?

My dh Robert and I have been cruising since 1997. We have taken many land tours over the years and absolutely love cruising. We have tried "the other cruiseline" 2 times and still keep coming back to Carnival.

Sheryl

We were on the Miracle in August 2007 and we went to these ports - they were wonderful. We found out when we got to the pier in NYC that the ports were being changed due to a hurricane. It was the best cruise - we loved Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay.

Right now just waiting to hear from CC and their travel agencies...

Keep your fingers crossed for some awesome prices....

Bob and I will be leaving Thursday to join the CC group "The Freedom Floaters."

We sail Sat. out of Miami and will be in HMC on Sunday.

I will be posting live from the Freedom and plan to keep "The Miracle on 55th Street" group cruise alive and kickin!

Join the fun!

Wooohoooo!!!!!!

Susie

All packed for your Freedom cruise, Susie? Any plans for Miami? We stayed at South Beach before our Valor cruise in February and did one of the "duck" tours - the amphibious craft that drives around South Beach, then turns into a boat for a tour of Biscayne Bay. Lots of fun!

I finally started to pack last night - all but my formal stuff and extras done

I'm going to go back and weed out some of the clothes I already packed - always take too much...

I have to finish tonite as when I leave for work tomorrow I will not be going home. DH is picking me up and we start our drive to Miami. We are staying with relatives just outside of Miami, and they'll be driving us to the pier.

Looking forward to this cruise, but it will be so much easier LEAVING FROM NYC NEXT JULY!

Susie

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi Susie,

I just wanted to wish you a bon voyage! Dh Robert and I have driven to Fla. many times. Believe it or not, I really don't mind the ride! Especially since my boys have grown up....it wasn't fun when they were little!

I wonder if you could do me a favor.....when you are on HMC, could you see if it is, in any way, handicapped accessible? I use a mobility scooter and wonder if there are any flat surfaces for me to ride on. I could park it and walk a little to a beach or one of the cabanas. If not accessible by scooter, maybe by wheelchair?

I thank you in advance for any info. you can get me.

Enjoy your trip!

Sheryl

Enjoy your Freedom cruise next week! I was on it 2 weeks ago and it's a beautiful ship!!! We left it clean for you!

I also took that duck tour a couple of years ago out of South Beach. And it is great -- especially touring around Star Island to see how the other half lives!! It must be nice!!

Sharon

Archived