bus/ferry tickets at dockyard? where?

serenacatherine

Hi serenacatherine,

I had asked the same question on my thread. This is what I was told. At Kings Wharf, go to Cafe Latte right off the square, payment in cash only. This is also an internet cafe. Also, it was mentioned that we might be able to buy the bus/ferry pass on the ship. If any of this is wrong, I hope someone corrects me. Have a great cruise!

Hi serenacatherine,

I just now found the post which gave me that information and I see it was for St. George, not the dockyard. Sorry. I hope the ship is selling these. It is $28 for a 3 day pass, good for bus or ferry.

there is a small hut when you get off the ship that sells tickets, tokens, coupons and passes. The pass is 12 for one day. and 28 for 3 I believe. Individual tickets for the bus are $4.00 for an all zone ticket. There is a fifteen all zone coupon book that is about $30.00. The pass is good on the ferries the tickets coupons aren't for that you need a token.

Archived