Las Olas - Restaurants nearby?

Gma&Gpa

For the night before our cruise, we've booked at Las Olas - which is at 5100 Ocean Beach Blvd at Cocoa Beach. We got this through our timeshare (3 bedrooms for a total of $49 - couldn't resist it).

It has very good reviews - so I'm not concerned about our stay there. What I AM trying to find out - is, are there restaurants nearby that we can walk to?

We're contemplating getting Art's Shuttle from the Airport to the hotel - but since we come in early on Saturday and our cruise is Sunday - we want to make sure that we can find a place to eat lunch and dinner. If there is nothing close by, can somebody give me a clue as to how the rates are if we need to use a taxi to go to dinner??

Gma & Gpa - not sure about Cocoa Beach food, but the taxis aren't that bad. We always enjoy Grills. You can eat outside with live music and watch the ships as they leave the channel. Everyone waves from the ship to the restuarant. Great way to start a cruise.

Macy

For the night before our cruise, we've booked at Las Olas - which is at 5100 Ocean Beach Blvd at Cocoa Beach. We got this through our timeshare (3 bedrooms for a total of $49 - couldn't resist it).

It has very good reviews - so I'm not concerned about our stay there. What I AM trying to find out - is, are there restaurants nearby that we can walk to?

We're contemplating getting Art's Shuttle from the Airport to the hotel - but since we come in early on Saturday and our cruise is Sunday - we want to make sure that we can find a place to eat lunch and dinner. If there is nothing close by, can somebody give me a clue as to how the rates are if we need to use a taxi to go to dinner??

OK - highway 520 (this is the "hub" of Cocoa Beach) is South of the Las Olas of about 8 blocks away and so are other places such as as The Omelet Station, Durango Steak House, the Pier house - here is some information on locate cabs that you may want to consider or at least take with you so that you will have the information with you and also an information link on Cocoa Beach that can help you with your bearings.

Good luck

Always

Shirley

http://www.fl-lodges-review.com/?id=410304&n=las+olas+beach+club+-+cocoa+beach&t=hotel this shows a map that will help also - appears you will be closer to the Cocoa Beach Pier etc

http://www.cocoabeach.com/

Checker Cab of Brevard County 321-799-0377

http://www.checkercabofbrevard.com/

John or Robert also they offer limo service pick up and deliver from Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach to port or from port for $15.00 - must say from this Board to receive this offer.

Tropical Storm 321-783-4445

Space Port Transport 321-986-8026

Yellow 321-636-1234

Beach Line 321-704-0502

Cape Canaveral Cab 321-783-8294

Archived