Flight question

Ape Cruizer

Have you ever packed soft drinks in your checked luggage?

I'm worried that they might explode from being too cold in the cargo hold in the plane. We are flying in the day of embark, and don't want to stop off at a store to pick up sodas.

Have you ever packed soft drinks in your checked luggage?

I'm worried that they might explode from being too cold in the cargo hold in the plane. We are flying in the day of embark, and don't want to stop off at a store to pick up sodas.

Personally I've never packed soda in my luggage, but when DH traveled for a living he was always bringing home beer in his luggage.. He'd be in a hotel for a week and he'd buy a 12 pack and not drink it all, so rather than leave it behind..he'd pack it..no special way either...never had a can pop in the 8 years he did this week after week...I'd say go for it..

I have packed them in my luggage and carried them on. Never had a problem until they changed the rules on carryon liquids. However, I do normally wait to purchase my sodas so I do not have to fly with them.

Archived