Shore excursion prices?

Jajone

On Carnival's web site http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Shore_Excursions/ShoreExcursions.aspx

they have approxmations (sp) usually like 0-50 dollars and on up. You won't be able to see the actual price until your cruise is booked. Just take the highest amount as your budget amount for the excursion that you want. That way you will have plenty budgeted (and maybe some left over).;)

Actually, I'll be glad to give you some prices if you're traveling eastern carribean. I don't want to go through the list and give prices for every single one, but if you'll pick 4 or 5 that you might be interested in......

I have the shore excursion price list at home from my Miracle cruise. And there are pages and pages. Itinerary was Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk.

And I have two cruises booked so have access to the prices for those (Coz, Belize, Roatan, Freeport; Nassau & HMC).

Hi There, I know this was meant for someone else, but I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with a price as well and maybe even give me some suggestions on a few excurssions.

We (my husband and I along with our 3 boys 5,7 & 13) will be going to the Eastern Carribean in January. With this being our first time out of Canada :D (with the exception of Vegas twice) I'm a little worried of missing out on something (wanna see and do it all, but don't have the funds to go with it). :eek:

Would you be able to give me a price on what the Ultimate Island experience in St.Thomas is going to cost us roughly? As well if you have any suggestions on what one should do in Nassau and San Juan I'd greatly appreciate it. Is it also possible and safe to do something in Nassau and San Juan on our own without having to spend a whole lot of money?

Sorry to sound like scrooge!

Where can I find info on prices for shore excursions? We would like to price everything out before we book to decide what we can afford.

Need alittle more information then that, I mean where the heck are you going?

Fred

Hi There, I know this was meant for someone else, but I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with a price as well and maybe even give me some suggestions on a few excurssions.

We (my husband and I along with our 3 boys 5,7 & 13) will be going to the Eastern Carribean in January. With this being our first time out of Canada :D (with the exception of Vegas twice) I'm a little worried of missing out on something (wanna see and do it all, but don't have the funds to go with it). :eek:

Would you be able to give me a price on what the Ultimate Island experience in St.Thomas is going to cost us roughly? As well if you have any suggestions on what one should do in Nassau and San Juan I'd greatly appreciate it. Is it also possible and safe to do something in Nassau and San Juan on our own without having to spend a whole lot of money?

Sorry to sound like scrooge!

Currently the Ultimate Island Experience in St. Thomas is $55 per person and it lasts from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm. (6hrs)

Since we've stopped in Nassau several times, we just did a walking tour last trip, but that probably isn't the best idea with younger kids.

In San Juan, we also were on our own. Took the free trolley up to El Morro and walked around and took lots of pics, then walked down through OSJ, stopped at La Bombanera for lunch, then back to the ship.

In St Thomas, we booked with Papa Bear of Air Force 1 Tours. There were 13 of us (all but 1 were from our Roll Call). Since we didn't sail until 8 pm, we went shopping first, got an extended island tour, then to Sapphire Beach. All for $30 per person.

I recommend you go to the various Ports of Call boards and do some reading. There are things to do that don't cost a lot and everything booked independently is much less than through the ship.

Archived