Latitudes

pugaddict

How do they know if your a latitudes member? I didn't get a pin on my last cruise. All I have is my number and it is my understanding that you can get extra privileges such as getting on the boat quicker, captain's party ect. How do I prove it?:o

How do they know if your a latitudes member? I didn't get a pin on my last cruise. All I have is my number and it is my understanding that you can get extra privileges such as getting on the boat quicker, captain's party ect. How do I prove it?:o

Pugaddict,

You don't need to prove it, just give them your number and they can look it up. Just make sure you have your number with you so you give them the correct number. Have fun.

Neverthought

Your number should be enough. Just provide it to them and they can look you up in their computer system.;)

when you book the next cruise, make sure they have your number...then check to make sure it's the right number. many times, they generate a new latitude number automatically.

my key card had "latitude" printed on it, last cruise.

as long as it's on the booking, it will be printed on the ticket and every other piece of paper.

for your 1st "latitude" cruise (2nd cruise) there are some perks...yes, the latitude line for check-in, maybe a plate of treats during the cruise...invited to one of the parties.

some of the "perks" will depend on what they are going to do the any upgrading of the system.

anytime i know what my number is, i log into "my account" on NCL.com..:D .

As Toyz mentioned, if you log in at NCL.com, then click on "My Cruises," your Latitudes number and status should appear on the upper right-hand side. If it does not, call the Latitudes desk and ask them to fix it for you. This just happened to a friend, and Latitudes corrected right away.

Been on three NCL cruises. I booked them myself and inputted my Lat number.

But on the last two, I was not recognized as a Latitudes member. It was not on my key card and I did not receive any perks or invitations to anything.

On both cruises I did bring this issue up to the Latitudes consultant who gave me a pin and an invitation to the Lat party.

But it really proves that NCL is not that great at recognizing past cruisers.

for the cruise in '06, we had a invite to the main latitude party...for the 2nd party, you need to be silver or better. we got a plate of cookies, benefit of the latitudes, on the 2nd or 3rd night.

after that cruise, i became silver...

last cruise we got cookies one night and chocolate covered strawberries another. invites for those parties.

there is another party that i would have to work hard to get invited to...it's for the suites and gold (and above) latitudes.

if you get on the ship and don't have a invite...you can call the latitude director or customer service.

otherwise, it's only the special line at embarking...last cruise, no one was in it...but other times it's longer then the regular line.

the ship pins are getting harder to get...in '06 they were on the bed with all the welcome papers. last cruise, no pins...i may email the latitude department, it's not a big deal...but i enjoy the pins.

no pins on 1st cruise, everything starts on the 2nd cruise.

Been on three NCL cruises. I booked them myself and inputted my Lat number.

But on the last two, I was not recognized as a Latitudes member. It was not on my key card and I did not receive any perks or invitations to anything.

On both cruises I did bring this issue up to the Latitudes consultant who gave me a pin and an invitation to the Lat party.

But it really proves that NCL is not that great at recognizing past cruisers.

There's no difference between airlines or cruise lines! When checking in for cruise or flight it's up to you to make sure they have your airmiles or latitudes number.

Yes mistakes happen on computers because it's human's putting the info in.

Archived