Thumbs Up for Victor & Countryside Tours

tugboat023

We booked Victor from Countryside Tours to take us to the Hacienda to do the ATV rides. He called me to tell me he was waiting for us and would be holding a sign with the groups name on it. While Victor was not our driver he did turn us over to Efrain who was every bit as exceptional. He answered all our questions and was very professional. There were 22 of us and he offered to drop us off wherever we wanted to go. We were all exhausted after the 2 hour ATV ride so we all opted to return to the ship. Someone in our group left a bag on the bus and tracked Victor down. Victor personally delivered the bag back to the individual. We could not ask for more. If we are ever in PR again, we will not hesitate to give him a call.

Loved the ATV's. Did you book the first ride? Make sure you bring plenty of water. It will be hot. It's a lot more stenuous than I thought it would be. You will get dirty. Remember the bug spray and keep your mouth shut when you are riding.

Tugboat023

You mentioned your tour with Country Side Tours.Wehave not been to Pr. before, but heard that when you get off the ship you can get a half day tour and then taken to the airport by this tour company.

Do you have any info. on this?:confused:

Archived