17 month twins - AOS, June 15th

Jamerican71

My 17 month twins will be traveling along with the rest of the group of 40 on AOS in June.

(1) What is the in-cabin sitting service? How much does it cost?

(2) Can they go to the "kids club"? What hours?

Thanks!

Assuming RCCL's AOS

1) $10 an hour for up to two children from the same family. Book your in cabin sitting early, the number of sitters is limited. Decide what hours you would like for the whole week and put that request in as soon as you can.

2) If they are not potty trained, it is my understanding that they cant go to the kids clubs.

Assuming RCCL's AOS

1) $10 an hour for up to two children from the same family. Book your in cabin sitting early, the number of sitters is limited. Decide what hours you would like for the whole week and put that request in as soon as you can.

2) If they are not potty trained, it is my understanding that they cant go to the kids clubs.

yes, your assumption is correct....it is RCCL'S AOS :)

$10/hour for two isn't too bad. Can you do your request in advance? If so, do you know of a link?

I bet my sister wishes they are potty trained so it's double diapers. I read somewhere on here that swim diapers are not allowed in the poolo on the ship, is that correct?

Check the Daily Compass ... there will be a playtime in the kids club for 1-3 year olds most days (usually in the morning). An adult must accompany them, but people I've heard from have enjoyed it.

I was on AOS with my 2 year old a few weeks ago.

Babysitting: It can't be requested before boarding. As soon as you board, go to guest services and request it for the days and times you would like. The cost should be $12/hour for 2 children.

Activities: There is an Aquatots session each morning for 45 minutes for 18-36 month olds. There is a different session for 6-18 month olds (I don't remember what it's called - maybe Aquababies?. The parent must stay. We went for two days and were the only ones there each time. By the way, there were 900 kids on the ship that week. Children under 3 cannot go to Adventure Ocean (the kids club).

Pools: No diapers of any sort in the pools. Adventure Beach is at the aft of the ship and is only open a few hours a day.

I'm hoping one of you could help me with a carseat question. Our grandaughter will be 23 months on our next cruise. Do you bring a carseat on the ship? :confused: If not, what do you do when you go on shore excursions? Usually there is some kind of transportation required to get to the location. I would appreciate any help.

Archived