Climb This shirt

bluebreeze

In that picture, it does look like there is a high end and very sophisticated movie camera sitting there.

Or maybe it's the HORN? :rolleyes:

No, Mr. Pete didn't take the picture. Mr. Pete admired the picture just like everyone else here.

Don't remember what thread I picked it up on, but it was here on CC. Everyone was guessing what ship it was taken on, and to my knowledge, there was never a conclusion.

Or maybe it's the HORN? :rolleyes:

No, Mr. Pete didn't take the picture. Mr. Pete admired the picture just like everyone else here.

Don't remember what thread I picked it up on, but it was here on CC. Everyone was guessing what ship it was taken on, and to my knowledge, there was never a conclusion.

Ooooh it's a trivia challenge!! GUESS the SHIP!!!:D

What a silly retort.. "Climb This".

What's next? "Surf This" above a picture of a Carnival kiddie pool?

If RCI has rock climbing and surf riders, fine.. let them. Some people might actually choose to cruise for those features. But "Climb This" is plain silly. I know no one would, but don't draw attention to the fact that the ship has less than another line's ships.

Carnival is a great line. RCI is a great line.

Maybe I read too much into the meaning...

Maybe this is a Carnival vs RCI thing (which again, is silly)...

Is this Bucky Kat?

---a regular "Get Fuzzy" reader

What a silly retort.. "Climb This".

What's next? "Surf This" above a picture of a Carnival kiddie pool?

If RCI has rock climbing and surf riders, fine.. let them. Some people might actually choose to cruise for those features. But "Climb This" is plain silly. I know no one would, but don't draw attention to the fact that the ship has less than another line's ships.

Carnival is a great line. RCI is a great line.

Maybe I read too much into the meaning...

Maybe this is a Carnival vs RCI thing (which again, is silly)...

Yeah, I think you're making too much of it.

Do you wear tee shirts of your favorite sports teams by any chance or do you find that plain silly as well?

Just curious.

If anyone does do a similar parody of this funnel shirt, I'm definately in.

By the way, on a similar topic to the thread, I'm looking at doing a small order of shirts (8) in different sizes for our cruise. Anyone know of a good source that's more economical or better quality than cafepress as options to have them made other than the do it yourself kits at home?

Maybe if someone has a source there might be an idea for them on having climb this shirts made through them...... ;)

Not to hijack this thread, but I would LOVE to see the Carnival funnel as an antenna topper....I thought for sure they'd have gotten on that bandwagon...just the Jack In The Box guy. I looked in the gift shop on our cruise in February and was disappointed.

I think it would be a great seller!

customink.com is a great place to do custom shirts.

I may look into that for our cruises next year. The only thing I would be afraid of is that Carnival would have something to say about copywrite infringment...I certainly would not want to piss them off since they have treated me great for the last 10 years...LOL

I guess I could just not wear it on the ship but what fun would that be if i can't walk around the lido deck showing it off, especially when an RCL ship was right next to us in port.

Archived