Need a buddy for weight loss

Hi Gladys, Dar and I are both on FB. I'm not sure about anyone else. Do you still have the same email. I had it before so I'll look for it, if I find it I'll email you. Don't want to put to much on here.

That's great that you jumped right back in! I started school yesterday so I'm going to have to become more organized to be able to keep up with my exercise. I don't want to stop and I know how easy it is to skip one day, then it's another day...

Better go, my class today is an hour away! I only have one there so it shouldn't be to bad. Well except the class itself. Basic Anatomy! What am I thinking at 49 going back to school. Someone examine my head for me,lol!

Hope you all have a good Friday!

Kelly

I checked and I don't have your email. I changed computers and lost some stuff. If you have mine or Dar's email one of us.

Kelly

Hi Gladys, Dar and I are both on FB. I'm not sure about anyone else. Do you still have the same email. I had it before so I'll look for it, if I find it I'll email you. Don't want to put to much on here.

That's great that you jumped right back in! I started school yesterday so I'm going to have to become more organized to be able to keep up with my exercise. I don't wan t to stop and I know how easy it is to skip one day, then it's another day...

Better go, my class today is an hour away! I only have one there so it shouldn't be to bad. Well except the class itself. Basic Anatomy! What am I thinking at 49 going back to school. Someone examine my head for me,lol!

Hope you all have a good Friday!

Kelly

I checked and I don't have your email. I changed computers and lost some stuff. If you have mine or Dar's email one of us.

Kelly

When you go on face book just search under Mommyforlyfe.

Gladys

Archived