Why isn't Majesty good for Free Style?

This may be a stupid question, but so be it.

I have been on Free Style Crusing ships and I enjoyed it. I have been on ships with early/late seating. That is fine too. I understand that Majesty is a smaller ship, but what is it that makes it "not good" for free style.

Are there any tips that will make the free style experience better? The last time, we were just flexible with whether we were at a table of 2 or 4 or more. We didn't need to wait more than a minute because we were flexible.

Just for the record. I have never been on a bad cruise. Any day that I am on vacation, is a Perfect Day!:D

You will be fine with Majesty! We have been before and are on her again tomorrow. The ship has two main dining rooms, one specialty restaurant, an Italian restaurant and a buffet / grill area.

The newer ships have more dining venues, but we were totally happy with Majesty dining. Sure, if you want to have a private table during peak times there can be a wait. We usually eat sort of late and never had much of a wait.

its simple the non free style built ships don't have enough dining venues. So that the few do get very crowded with fewer options than the free style built ships that have 10 or more places to eat.

Yes, even though she wasn't specifically 'built' for freestyle with tons of dining options, there is still the freestyle experience in eating where and when you want. Just less of a variety, but I've been on her and didn't have a problem. Then again, I'm never really concerned with the optional dining venues anyway on the larger ships. They're nice to have, but having more places to eat doesn't make my cruise anymore special.

Have fun!:)

Archived