Ticket Contract Confusion

bulldog82

I filled this out online, but also received it in my cruise documents. I guess I will go ahead and sign the paper copies and bring with me to embarkation.

Essentials at embarkation:

passports

drivers license

fun pass

ticket contract

cash

anything else????

Thanks

If you filled out the fun pass and printed it and signed it thats really all you need, but I print out a copy of the booking too, just in case, so it doesnt hurt to have it on your list. I would especially print out if you have any OBC that you are worried wouldnt show up on your sea pass account and print out the emaiil or whatever to confirm this.

Sounds like you are good to go.

Isn’t the Ticket Contract fascinating ? OK ok so not fascinating. I learned some things thought that I found interesting. For example Carnival’s liability for lost and/or damaged luggage is limited to 50$ per bag, and $100 per person. (Unless you other wise let them know in advance and pay extra insurance). I think there was also a maximum per stateroom. Another interesting thing I found was that Carnival is not required to have a Doctor on board. I also smiled when I saw that what you are ‘signing’ is not that you have read the contract but that it was available for you to read. All kinds of “interesting” things are in there.

If you filled out the fun pass and printed it and signed it thats really all you need, but I print out a copy of the booking too, just in case, so it doesnt hurt to have it on your list. I would especially print out if you have any OBC that you are worried wouldnt show up on your sea pass account and print out the emaiil or whatever to confirm this.

Sounds like you are good to go.

You bring a copy of the cruise contract so that when some idiot starts a petition because you missed a port to do a med evac, you can wave it in their face. ;) :D

You bring a copy of the cruise contract so that when some idiot starts a petition because you missed a port to do a med evac, you can wave it in their face. ;) :D

I certainly enjoyed the priceless banter over "duck", on the weekend. I got to add to it as well..good chuckles in the house! Thanks..lucky

I'm not sure when you're sailing, but the e-docs change about 30 days out. Before then they are about 15 pages with all the sign your life away stuff. We completed all this information and signed our lives away online. About 30 days out the e-docs changed and are about 7 pages long, all the sign your life away stuff is gone and the docs note that we completed the funpass online.

The e-docs specify what documents you need to take to the port, but I would add a printed copy of your e-docs and the contract conditions. Read your e-docs and the conditions carefully and make sure you know what everything means.

Archived