Wakeup Calls?

brianj22

I keep hearing people say to bring alarm clocks, but since it's a floating hotel I'm assuming I can schedule wakeup calls?

Only on the Spirit and Conquest class ships as I beleive they have that option on the phone but I can't remember for sure, on the smaller ships like Fantasy etc they do not have that option.

It is still best to head down to Radio Shack and pick up a Travel Clock with alarms. Thats what I use.

Fred

I keep hearing people say to bring alarm clocks, but since it's a floating hotel I'm assuming I can schedule wakeup calls?

Yes you can program the phone to wake you, but some have had problems. So they just bring their own. Its up to you.

We had wake up calls every morning on the Fantasy, but i would bring some kind of illuminated clock just cause, we do. We bought one for like $30 that the ipod connects to so then you have tunes,a clock and a alarm clock of your own. The phone thing works to but if you get a call even if you don't answer and they leave a message you will be charged the $3.99 or what ever it is depending on your subscriber. We don't even think about turning on the cell phones on board, not because of the cost just because thats what we want to get away from....you know the every day life thing:rolleyes: . Hope that helped and have a great cruise

We had wake up calls every morning on the Fantasy,

Did you call down to the pursers desk to have this done? Onboard Paradise and Elation we had the old Red phone without the options.

Fred

Did you call down to the pursers desk to have this done? Onboard Paradise and Elation we had the old Red phone without the options.

Fred

Yes Fred we called for it pretty much every night so I would be up to accept my room service coffee. Gotta love it, and that was Halloween cruise 2006.... We are trying to squeeze in another for Halloween with her this year, that was the best Halloween we ever had bar none.

Who needs a wake-up call? Just order room service for the time you want to get up. :rolleyes:

W did try that and it was really rough staggering to the door half but naked to accept the room service, so I now try and get up before the time I ask for room service:rolleyes:

We just got off the Inspiration and used the wake up call on the phone several times. All you have to do is dial 37 and then enter the time you want to be waked up in military time. If you want a call at 630am you need to enter 0630 if you like to take afternoon naps and want to wake up at 5pm you need to enter 1700. hope this helps

Archived