Star Garden Villa??? 14500

I have stayed in the Garden Villa. It is HUGE...three bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. We had a supply of liquor, although somewhere I heard that they had discontinued this--I am not sure??? There is a coffeemaker in the room which I loved. Your concierge will be wonderful--she will do anything for you--she even took something I bought to get the VAT refund. On that trip the Butler was horrible, but not all butlers are horrible. However, he did manage to bring hors d'ouvres every day. After telling him four times, he managed to bring them at 4:30 instead of during dinner--but do tell your butler what you want. Hopefully you will get one that isn't as dense. You get priority boarding for any tenders and priority embarkation and debarkation. We tipped the concierge every day, so she made sure everything went very smoothly, including the tours. We had breakfast and lunch privileges at Cagneys at no extra charge and they did treat us to dinner one night (but we had my son in a Courtyard Villa). I think you will love it. The fact is the suite is very big--too big for two--but the livingroom had a lovely view--of the pool and both sides of the ship. There was a private jacuzzi as well. I would do it again!

Thank you very much. There is 6 of us in the Villa and 11 traveling total with us. I know what you mean about one being great in the service area. We were just on the Gem in the Courtyard Villa and our Butler was great and went out of his way, however the concierge was much to be desired for. I had a problem with the internet and she never returned my phone calls (several) and somehow only came by when she knew we were not in our room.

We asked the butler for everything and he went way out of his way for us. I am getting very excited to stay in this room! I have heard about the liquor, and I hope they didn't get rid of it:(

Archived