Nickelodeon Cruise on Freedom of the Seas 8/10-8/17

I just got an email from Nickelodeon and thought I would pass this along for any of you who have kids who are big Nickelodeon fans. Nickelodeon is planning a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on Freedom of the Seas from 8/10 - 8/17. They will have some characters & "stars" on board, game shows (who wants to get slimed?), photo sessions, Nick parade, and character breakfasts.

Info can be found here: http://www.nick.com/minisites/familycruise/pricing.jhtml

(That page is for pricing, but there are other tabs you can click on that explain the itinerary, entertainment, etc.)

Some of the "talent" on board is supposed to be:

"Sam" & "Freddy" from the show iCarly

Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob Squarepants

Nick characters including Dora the Explorer, Spongebob, Patrick, the Backyardigans, & Jimmy Neutron.

Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone was interested...

I just got an email from Nickelodeon and thought I would pass this along for any of you who have kids who are big Nickelodeon fans. Nickelodeon is planning a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on Freedom of the Seas from 8/10 - 8/17. They will have some characters & "stars" on board, game shows (who wants to get slimed?), photo sessions, Nick parade, and character breakfasts.

Info can be found here: http://www.nick.com/minisites/familycruise/pricing.jhtml

(That page is for pricing, but there are other tabs you can click on that explain the itinerary, entertainment, etc.)

Some of the "talent" on board is supposed to be:

"Sam" & "Freddy" from the show iCarly

Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob Squarepants

Nick characters including Dora the Explorer, Spongebob, Patrick, the Backyardigans, & Jimmy Neutron.

Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone was interested...

i thought this joint venture with RCI and Nick had been cancelled

If I recall correctly, didn't this "Nick" cruise cause a lot of people to have to rescedule their cruises due to thier rooms being lost? Since this took place several months ago, and now "nick" is sending out emails, maybe the ship isn't filling like they had hoped. One can only hope.

Archived