Group---cancellation

linwell

I am sailing with a group of 18. What happens to my rate if some people cancel and we end up with only 10? Am I guaranteed to keep the same rate? I am booking through an online TA.

BTW....no one has cancelled but this is my first cruise and I want to be prepared for all scenarios.

Thanks in advance.:)

I am sailing with a group of 18. What happens to my rate if some people cancel and we end up with only 10? Am I guaranteed to keep the same rate? I am booking through an online TA.

BTW....no one has cancelled but this is my first cruise and I want to be prepared for all scenarios.

This would really be an issue that you should discuss with your TA.... they may or may not have cancellation policies and may maintain the same rates IF IT IS A TRUE "Group Booking". Issues such as these should be looked into when deciding who you choose to book your cruise vacation with.

Seeing it's your first cruise, you can be "forgiven". However, in the future, make sure all scenarios are covered with the TA's contract BEFORE you purchase the cruise. Especially seeing you are with a larger group, call the agent now, get the consequences and get that info to all the other cruisers.

Archived