Maasdam questions

Does anyone know if the Maasdam has eggbeaters for omelettes either in the dining room or Lido? What time does the dining room close for breakfast? Is SoySilk or another brand of soy milk available in the dining room? I think I read in one thread that it is available in the Lido. What time do they usually do Bingo?

Eggbeaters are available for Room Service, in the dining room and at Lido. Enjoy. Many people order them and it is not an 'unusual item' . I use Silk Soy (red carton) milk at home but have never requested it aboard. I, too, have read here people request and receive it. I will be trying to get it on our August Maasdam cruises.

Sorry....... I forgot about the Bingo question. No clue when they play! Probably varies a bit by time we leave port. With six ports in seven days, it's challenging to get everything scheduled.

Thanks, Sail7Seas, for the responses! Really looking forward to those eggbeater omellettes! Never bother with them at home, but, now that I don't have to cook...

I know bingo is usually only on sea days, and I'll have at least 4 on my Canada/New England/Repo cruise, just wondering if they'll be at the right time so I can have my usual BBM (Bingo Bloody Mary):D .

Anyone know how late the dining room stays open for breakfast most days? I probably won't get off at any of the ports, certainly won't be taking any excursions. I've found it fun to have my breakfast in the dining room as I watch fellow passengers get off the ship for their trips!

Breakfast in the Dining Room should be about 8:00 - 9:30 on port days.

Could be wrong but I think that is more the hours on the sea days. I think on port days it is usally 7:30 - 9:00. I try to go to the dining room as often as possible rather then deal with the Lido....especially in port.

I had room service one morning while I got ready for my excursion. That worked great and it was really good:) !

I just checked programs from both our Canada/New England Maasdam cruises last summer as well as Maasdam December 5, 2007 cruise and breakfast in the dining room was as I posted.

I agree there may be times when port breakfast hours could be different. I did not check the program for all 28 days we were aboard for Canada/New England cruises last summer or the whole 10 day December cruise but checked several sheets from each cruise.

Maybe the hours are different when the ship is in the Caribbean. Anyway.....it's in the daily program. I'm always surprised that people don't read it and then show up at the dining room when it's closed with a surprised look on their face. Have an excellent cruise:) .

Archived