Valor cabin#7440 vs Suite- Cat 11

I have the opportunity to reserve Valor #7440 or a suite in Cat 11 this summer. Has anyone stayed in this aft cabin or similar experience? Of course the balcony looks huge, but the actual the cabin size is somthing of a mystery to me.

I will be traveling with my 25 yr old neice, which is her 1st cruise, and a gift to her while my nephrew(husb) is serving in Iraq. So I want to make it fun fun for her, But I know we will need as much cabin space as possible.

All comments welcomed.

Thanks everyone!

Susan

And I would take an aft wrap over a suite any day! We hosted several parties and had as many as 8 people sitting/standing around in our cabin. Here we are getting ready for our day in Cozumel:

2326340480064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

And some cabin pictures

2595109980064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2635233010064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2965214630064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

I have the opportunity to reserve Valor #7440 or a suite in Cat 11 this summer. Has anyone stayed in this aft cabin or similar experience? Of course the balcony looks huge, but the actual the cabin size is somthing of a mystery to me.

Susan,

Gail is right; Go for the aft wrap. I wouldn't trade a 9A for a Cat 11 for half the price of an aft wrap. If they offer a full refund to switch to Cat 11, I'd do that. :eek: :D

• 2 weeks later...

No couch I just had this cabin on the Liberty. The room is the smallest of the 9A's and only holds 2,the Upper deck 9a's have a couch and are much bigger as that is what our friends had but have the smallest balcony. I don't mean to say the balcony is small but it is the shortest of the three decks. I found the room 7440 kind of small but I always booked the Veranda deck 9a which is much bigger and has the largest deck but only sleeps 2. Linda

Have stayed in both rooms and I still prefer cat 11 for it's roominess by far. Yes, the balcony being soooo huge is nice but the cat 11 balcony is plenty large, unless you plan to have more than those in your cabin over for socializing on the balcony. Just my opinion! :)

do you get a sofa or an upper in that cabin? I'm about to book on for next Jan, but my 12 yr old is coming and we had assumed it would have atleast a couch for him to sleep on.

Any input??

I believe that cabin only sleeps two people. We had a wrap on veranda deck on the valor and I don't think any of them sleep more than 2 people. The spirit class there are some that can sleep 3, but they are cat 11's.

Archived