Bottled water on board?

Jajone

Is there a limitation to bringing bottled water on board with us? Is there ice water avail to drink on the lido deck where we could fill a water bottle ourselves? I would like to try to have my kids drink water instead of so much soda on board and was thinking of bringing the single servings of crystal light or Kool Aid. We could make a trip to store the morning of cruise to get the water bottles.

I have taken a case of bottled water with me. I divide up the bottles and put 4-5 bottles in each suitcase.They have never said anything to me when boarding. I am not sure if there is a limit. The water on board taste great. It should be fine for mixing kool-aid or drinking by itself.

We just cruised on the Liberty and brought a case of water on board with us. I've been told that the porters aren't allowed to accept a case of water with a luagge tag slapped on them anymore. Knowing this I brough a rolling duffle bag with us and put the case of water inside that. We usually bring 3-4 bottles of water off with us at each port. Onboard we drink the ships water :)

Archived