Trying to book a summer cruise

GAMOM4

We have reservations for 7/28 on the Imagination (Miami) for 5 days to Grand Turk, Nassau, and Half Moon for about the price of your original quote - 2 OV cabins. That was just using past guest pricing.

I was just looking on the NCL Sky out of Miami - I see where it shows the discount price - but then when I pull it up - the discounted price is really beginning in September.

Kids sail free is all through the summer, but the cheapest rates are september.

I went on one of the websites where you type in the information about a cruise ad p eople send you quotes. I typed in the Holiday out of Mobile on August 7th. I got 3 or 4 responses and they were all quite a big difference in the price - of course I know the later in the season the cheaper the prices. But we could actually go on the one on that date and I got a quote of $1654.00 for 2 outside cabins category 6A and this includes port charges, fuel surcharge, tax, etc. I had 4 different people quote me prices on this cruise. I contacted my PVP with Carnival with the information - he wants to talk to me before I commit to a cruise - I don't know if he will be able to match this price or not.

I still can't get the Carnival website to work correctly. I have called Carnival about this over and over. I can find a cruise - pick a date - then type select it - go to the page where you type in the number of people and whether you want to include air fare or not - but when you hit next - even though you have in the past quest number and all - you get an error. I have tried this at all times of the day - it just doesn't work for me anymore. I ws going to try and check prices that way on that particular cruise. Do you think this is a reasonable amount for a 4 night cruise - and I know some of you don't like the Holiday - but I am o.k. with a smaller ship.

Archived