Ecstacy Child Care Lately

jam82

I will be traveling with an 18 month old on the Ecstacy in July. Does anyone know about about what childcare they are currently offering? I've been before and I remember they had some evening and port day babysitting like their website says. However, since I made this reservation, I've asked Carnival three times and received three different answers. I'm just wondering if anyone has had a recent personal experience.

I will be traveling with an 18 month old on the Ecstacy in July. Does anyone know about about what childcare they are currently offering? I've been before and I remember they had some evening and port day babysitting like their website says. However, since I made this reservation, I've asked Carnival three times and received three different answers. I'm just wondering if anyone has had a recent personal experience.

From Carnival's website:

Is Camp Carnival Available for Children Under 2?spacer.gifCamp Carnival is unable to accept children Under 2 years during activity times but we do offer babysitting services for you within Camp Carnival. We do not offer in cabin babysitting. Babysitting services for Under 2's are available each evening from 10pm-3am as well as our Family Play Times on Sea Days and during freeplay times on port days. All babysitting services for Under 2's are charged at babysitting price ($6.00 an hour). During Family Play Times on Sea Days parents with Under 2's are welcome to stay with their under 2's at no charge. Check the on board Camp Carnival capers for specific times.

Archived