I Can't Take This Anymore!!

Shore Man

I've been home from my cruise for 4 days, and not once did someone ask to take my picture. And get this - I grabbed a slice of pizza for lunch, and some women had the gall to ask me to pay for it. Oh, and heaven forbid my wife fold my towel like a duck. I'm not even going to mention the toilet that I used that flushes without having to close the lid. Uchhhhh.:eek:

I'm going to have to go on another cruise. I just don't know whether I can wait for the Dream to come out late next year.

I've been home from my cruise for 4 days, and not once did someone ask to take my picture. And get this - I grabbed a slice of pizza for lunch, and some women had the gall to ask me to pay for it. Oh, and heaven forbid my wife fold my towel like a duck. I'm not even going to mention the toilet that I used that flushes without having to close the lid. Uchhhhh.:eek:

I'm going to have to go on another cruise. I just don't know whether I can wait for the Dream to come out late next year.

LMAO

We brought our door tag home from our last cruise and have hung it out every night - those darn kids have yet to make up our stateroom. And not a continental breakfast in sight. I think I'll write the management and ask for a refund! :D

We brought our door tag home from our last cruise and have hung it out every night - those darn kids have yet to make up our stateroom. And not a continental breakfast in sight. I think I'll write the management and ask for a refund! :D

I've had one on my bedroom door for 2 years now...I got tea once when I was really sick.

Oh, this is so depressing to me. I am anxiously awaiting my cruise in 20 weeks but you just made me realize at least I have something to look forward to... In 22 weeks I'll have nothing.. but memories. There will be no anticipation..bummer. Maybe I don't really want those 20 weeks to fly by.

The doorbell rang the other day and I ran to the dinner table....I know, it's an oldie, but a goodie.

The doorbell rang the other day and I ran to the dinner table....I know, it's an oldie, but a goodie.

I remember that! But it was only on the old Home Lines Atlantic if I recall correctly, not on my other cruises. Maybe Celebrity also...now I'm not sure lol. Good one though Rockee.

What really depresses me is when I get in an evevator, the sweet little voice never says ... LIDO DECK...!:o :(

Everytime I get in an elevator, I ask for the Lido deck, but it's never there when the doors open.:(

Wendy was sadden because there were no more Towel Animals once we got home, so I got a white towel and bunched it all up and threw it on the floor, she asked what was that, I told her road kill. :D

Fred

Wow, we're going on our first cruise next March and I hope we don't end up like you junkies! ;) This can get expensive quick!

Well MrEye from my experience one of two things are going to happen.

1. You'll hate the cruise and won't want to take another. Problem solved!

2. You'll love the cruise. You won't be able to waiit until your next one and will have become one of us "junkies".

There is no middle ground. Resistance is futile. :D

I hope you have a great time and never have to go 5 years without cruising like we did.

Oh, this is so depressing to me. I am anxiously awaiting my cruise in 20 weeks but you just made me realize at least I have something to look forward to... In 22 weeks I'll have nothing.. but memories. There will be no anticipation..bummer. Maybe I don't really want those 20 weeks to fly by.

You know, there's something to that. Being a Florida resident, I was told that we could go to the dock on any Sunday and if there was an available room, we could get on really cheap (I was told $100.00). However by doing that, we'd miss out on the months of anticipation that we'd experience if we booked in advance. So while I'd love to just hop on the boat, I enjoyed all the excitement leading up to it. So enjoy this time. It only gets better. Worry about the crash landing afterwards.

Wendy was sadden because there were no more Towel Animals once we got home, so I got a white towel and bunched it all up and threw it on the floor, she asked what was that, I told her road kill. :D

Fred

LOL coffee out my nose funny

I can't wait for PCD -- it means I had a great vacation! Eight more days!

Shore Man -- your post cracked me up! Watch the Travel Channel -- they've been doing a lot of cruise shows lately. Granted they are all RCCL ships, so no Freddy, but just the same it was holding me over last Sunday, LOL!

My son is expecting gourmet meals every day. I haven't been to a show. It's darn depressing.

So I booked three!

1964 Queen Elizabeth

1964 Queen Elizabeth??? Did they even have boats back then?:D

I would think today's "small" boats would dwarf the QE, huh?

Oh, and after being married so long, I KNOW not to expect a gourmet meal at home (**crossing fingers that the wife doesn't read this).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha..... HAHAHAAHahhahaaa .... hahahahah *takes a breath* ....ahhahahaha ya'll are killing me! I'm right with cathyoo except mine is coffee milkshake!

Thanks for the laughs everyone! Keep it up! HAhaha! LOL

Archived