Biggest pool deck/least crowded

GregKCMO

I'd like to get some tips on which mid to large ships have the most spacious pool decks. This is where I like to spend my days and hate fighting to get a nice lounge chair in the sun. Especially if anyone has cruised on Carnivals spirit class ships, would love to hear about that. In the past have only cruised Princess and RCCL, am considering the Carnival Legend for out next cruise.

we sailed on carnival pride to mexico and they by far have the best pool area that weve seen on any ships weve been on ,

we ve been on carnival conquest. celebrity infinity, celebrity mercury, and Ncl star.

they have like 3 pool areas on the open decks so theres always seats.. it was sooo nice, alot of the time we were in the pool midship and our daughter was sometimes in the pool with just 2 other people,

i would go on a spirit class ship again anytime !!! or any cruise for that matter, but if you are looking for less crowded decks i would go for carnival sprit or pride, if you are considering carnival .

heres some pics

2094639850085438855S425x425Q85.jpg

2928947680085438855S425x425Q85.jpg

My wife & I will be on the Legend in four (4) weeks, 6/22/08 to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize & Roritan. !st time too on Carnival. Did a lot of research as well, and prefer a larger balcony for sunrise & sunsets. We booked a wraparound AFT balcony suite cat 11. Can't wait. See the following link on youtube.com to see what one of these staterooms look like. Enjoy.

Click here: YouTube - Carnival Legend 4237

I'd like to get some tips on which mid to large ships have the most spacious pool decks. This is where I like to spend my days and hate fighting to get a nice lounge chair in the sun. Especially if anyone has cruised on Carnivals spirit class ships, would love to hear about that. In the past have only cruised Princess and RCCL, am considering the Carnival Legend for out next cruise.

The Legend is a great ship. Because of the layout, never feels crowded. ISailing on her for the second time in October.

Been on the Legend twice. Last time was a New year's Eve cruise. Bob Dickerson also chose THAT cruise. At the time he was THE CEO and President of Carnival! (He recently retired.) WE like the pool and hot tubs in the aft (very back) of the ship. Children are not allowed in the pool or hot tub there. There is a roof that closes every night at 6PM. WE don't like sitting right next to the pool because then we can't move our chaise as the sun moves. Never had trouble finging a chaise on upper decks over looking pool. Love the Legend and their deli makes great Reubans and sandwiches to order -as you ask for them! You won't be disappointed with the Legend!

Archived