How would you Rate RCI 1 to 10 the best

I would give them a 9. Only because I hate standing in line. And you have to do that every so often.

you need to cruise more often and on different lines if you really think RCL is a 9. Crystal would be a 15 :D

I would put RCL at 5

I would put Princess at 5

I would put Celebrity at 6

Celebrity Expedition is 9

Just got off a 2 week on the Serenade. Would rate RCI a 6.5. Low enough to go back to another or try a new line.

Embarkation: 3

Ship: 9

Owner’s Cabin: 10

Ports/Itinerary: 8

Food: 6

Chops: 6

Portobello’s: 8 (especially because of the desserts)

Entertainment: 5

Activities: 4

Crew: 9

Nickel & Diming: 10

Disembarkation: 8

In line for what? We had to wait in line to get a table on RCI many times in the buffet

Usually getting on and off the ship.

Catching a boat where we tendered.

We will be going on our 4th cruise in October and we've always used RCCL. We just seem to really like their ships.

Usually getting on and off the ship.

Catching a boat where we tendered.

We will be going on our 4th cruise in October and we've always used RCCL. We just seem to really like their ships.

With 2500 plus passengers (Soon to be 5400) you are going to encounter lines no matter what.

If NCL gets a well deserved 1

And Crystal gets a 10

Then I would have to put Carnival around 4

RCI around 6

Princess about 5

Costa and the others somewhere between 4 and 5

opps, almost forgot....NCL's 1? That means the garbage barge that goes from NYC to Statin Island everyday must be at least a 2

With 2500 plus passengers (Soon to be 5400) you are going to encounter lines no matter what.

What am I missing? The Radiance will be carrying 5400 people and they normally only have 2500?

We just haven't had a bad experience with RCCL. We're a Gold member and thinking forward to being moved up.

I've been on Serenade and Majesty only and never on any other line. Making a decision is difficult because I don't have much to compare it to.

So as per my experiences on both ships, I would rate RCI as a 7.

Not more b/c I don't like to be decieved and sometimes I feel I am when it comes to port times (Alaska) and I don't like to be prodded by staff members as to why I have chosen not to dine everynight in the dining room (Bahamas). I also don't like to be asked for tips.

Itinerary wise, I've loved the cruises I've been on, but as for picking a new cruise, the port combinations I find to be lacking for the Caribbean and Europe compareed to what I've seen on Princess.

I have found that RCI offers the best prices though.

What am I missing? The Radiance will be carrying 5400 people and they normally only have 2500?

We just haven't had a bad experience with RCCL. We're a Gold member and thinking forward to being moved up.

The Oasis which will begin sailing next year will carry 5400 passengers.

That's our favorite ship too. Hubby wouldn't do well with out the Sea View Cafe.

Let's hope they don't change the menu on Radiance like they are doing on Jewel............it's a seafood menu now from what has been reported.

Of course Brilliance is Italian...............but that's understandable with their sailing in the Med.

We've never had a terrible experience, and the few 'oops' have been fixed quickly. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being high, I'd give them a 15. I have a sign in my office that says "A bad day cruising is better than a good day doing just about anything else", so I am a bit prejudiced.

Archived