Street parking in Brooklyn?

sugarking

All the barbed wire in the area indicates something about the area.

The barbed wire in the area is there because there are wharehouses. The area is perfectly safe during the day but desserted at night because it is commercial. I lived in Brooklyn 34 years and the area is perfectly fine. I do not think you can leave your car parked anywhere that long without moving it, but I could be wrong. My dad is a retired cop and I believe he mentioned somehting like 48 hrs but I am sure no one follows it. I would think after 3 days, it would stand out.

The barbed wire in the area is there because there are wharehouses. The area is perfectly safe during the day but desserted at night because it is commercial. I lived in Brooklyn 34 years and the area is perfectly fine. I do not think you can leave your car parked anywhere that long without moving it, but I could be wrong. My dad is a retired cop and I believe he mentioned somehting like 48 hrs but I am sure no one follows it. I would think after 3 days, it would stand out.

There are places where alternate side parking is one day a week so you can park 6 days without moving but with a NYC issued Disabled permit you can park forever(but then what do you need the car for). There is no rule now about on street storage but in this area leaving car on the street will make it vulnerable to strippers,or a break in or MIA...

There are places where alternate side parking is one day a week so you can park 6 days without moving but with a NYC issued Disabled permit you can park forever(but then what do you need the car for). There is no rule now about on street storage but in this area leaving car on the street will make it vulnerable to strippers,or a break in or MIA...

I think you might have to explain the term "chop shop" to the posters. LOL

;)

Archived