next cruise and my TA

Hi My Ta Told Me That Rci Said That I Bring The Next Cruise Letter They Gave Me When I Made The Deposit And That I Should Take It In My Cruise To Guest Relation So They Would Know Is That Ok???

Hi Patry,

There is no need to take the Next Cruise letter while on your cruise. However, you will not know if your On Board credit has been added to your on board account until the second day of your cruise. At that time you can check if the credit has been recorded, and if there is any problem having a copy of your Next Cruise letter could help to resolve any problems.

Petert

Hi My Ta Told Me That Rci Said That I Bring The Next Cruise Letter They Gave Me When I Made The Deposit And That I Should Take It In My Cruise To Guest Relation So They Would Know Is That Ok???

Your TA should be able to see through her computer system that the on board credit is there and has been applied. It can't hurt to bring the letter for back up just in case but whether or not it has been applied is very easy for her to see.

But How Will Rci Know That I Have Next Cruise Do They Know When I Check In

They'll know cause your booking number will be the one that was on your next cruise certificate... you did use your next cruise certificate to book the cruise you are talking about right??

Archived