45 day letter?????

5-5-07

I got my 45 day letter about a month ago, I'll use it for our Jan. 09 cruise. :D Sometimes, when people write to Carnival's main office, and either compliment them on their cruise, or give constructive criticism, they will receive a "45 day letter." Then, within 45 days of your next cruise, you can call the number on your letter and you will be offered a free gift, i.e. drink coupons, free photo, room decorations, etc. Certainly, not everyone who writes a letter gets one, but if you are lucky, you will. My DD got one too, which she'll also use on our Jan. cruise. If you've been on a cruise, it's worth a try!

I got my 45 day letter about a month ago, I'll use it for our Jan. 09 cruise. :D Sometimes, when people write to Carnival's main office, and either compliment them on their cruise, or give constructive criticism, they will receive a "45 day letter." Then, within 45 days of your next cruise, you can call the number on your letter and you will be offered a free gift, i.e. drink coupons, free photo, room decorations, etc. Certainly, not everyone who writes a letter gets one, but if you are lucky, you will. My DD got one too, which she'll also use on our Jan. cruise. If you've been on a cruise, it's worth a try!

Congratulations for both of you.

Let us know what you both got for your "45 day" letters.

Archived