Enchantment ?

Its been a while since I have been on the boards.

We were looking into planing another cruise and if memory serves me right Enchantment was having propulsion issues. Have these issues been repaired.

Also are they still tendering in Cozumel and if so are they doing a better job of it?

I don't know anything about propulsion issues - you'll have to leave that one to the cruise geeks. (and I mean that with the utmost respect)

But I can help with Cozumel - the Enchantment uses the dock. If I remember correctly it is the International Dock.

We were on Enchantment in May. We docked in Cozumel. This was our second time on Enchantment, first time before stretch and then this time after stretch. We had a great time. Would be glad to answer any specific questions you might have.

We were on Enchantment in May. We docked in Cozumel. This was our second time on Enchantment, first time before stretch and then this time after stretch. We had a great time. Would be glad to answer any specific questions you might have.

Other than new cabins, what would you say were some of the biggest changes you noticed after the stretch?

About the only thing that was noticeable to us was on the pool deck. they have added the bridges across the top, a bar and maybe some other additions to the pool area. Other than that, everything else looked pretty much the same. The ship is in great shape.They did a great job. If you didn't know it had been stretched you certainly could never tell it.

Archived