C & A missing Cruise ?

I have a cruise missing on my crown and anchor account. It was back in 2000, but I do not have my sail number.

I can't find anything but my key card with dining room table number and folio number, with the ship and sail date. What do you think the chances are of them adding this cruise to my account.

Alos how long do you think it will take to get a answer?

Did you sign up for Crown and Anchor as you are eliglible after 1st cruise? If so call Crown and Anchor and give them the information you have and that should be a big help. Me I have almost the opposite ... I can't prove 2 of my earliest cruises but magically 2 cruises that I booked but cancelled/changed itinerary have been added to my list of cruise credits so go figure. They really are messed up.

I have a cruise missing on my crown and anchor account. It was back in 2000, but I do not have my sail number.

I can't find anything but my key card with dining room table number and folio number, with the ship and sail date. What do you think the chances are of them adding this cruise to my account.

Alos how long do you think it will take to get a answer?

I called C&A about 1 hr ago. I didn't have my C&A# let alone a key card/folio number. My last cruise with RCCL was in 2003, however they only showed my cruises from 94 & 98. They could not find it and I was convinced I was the one that was confused :confused: . After about 10 mins I called back and spoke with someone different who did some additional searching and found my cruise from 2003.

I said all that to say this, its possible to get your #. I had changed my name plus moved twice since then and they found me. :)

Good Luck

They had missed several of our cruises from back in the early nineties, so I scanned the sign and sail cards I had kept, and forwarded them to the C&A office. They have credited the cruises to our cruise history account, but have never updated our account on the web site. In addition they have never updated our status from Diamond to Diamond +, although we do recieve the perks. For well over a year they have been saying that they can't update our status or cruise history on the web site.

I am sure that Bases5 will get his credit, but am not sure that it will show up on his web site cruise history.

Petert

I had changed my name plus moved twice since then and they found me. :)

Good Luck

hmmmm, they are missing my two earliest sailings at C & A. I have moved 5 times over the past 12 years, maybe if I give them all of my addresses they can find my two cruises!! :o

I have mailed them some proof of those sailings, still waiting ..........................:rolleyes:

They had missed several of our cruises from back in the early nineties, so I scanned the sign and sail cards I had kept, and forwarded them to the C&A office. They have credited the cruises to our cruise history account, but have never updated our account on the web site. In addition they have never updated our status from Diamond to Diamond +, although we do recieve the perks. For well over a year they have been saying that they can't update our status or cruise history on the web site.

I am sure that Bases5 will get his credit, but am not sure that it will show up on his web site cruise history.

Petert

You were right, it sounds like I will get credit but it won't show up!!

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the number of cruise credits listed on your account. We apologize for any delay in our response. We have located the record for your sailing onboard the Explorer of the Seas, November 25, 2000. Unfortunately, we are experiencing technical difficulties that will not allow us to update your information to include this sailing at this time. However, we will be more than happy to keep your information on file and update your records as soon as possible. Your patience in this matter is appreciated. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

To prevent duplicate files in the future, please ensure your Crown & Anchor Society contact information is updated in the event of name or contact information changes.

With our enhanced systems, Crown & Anchor Society members are no longer required to show their membership cards to receive their benefits. In order to receive credit for your cruise and your onboard benefits, simply include your membership number in your cruise reservation prior to sailing.

** As we will keep your information on file, you will not be required to request further action in this matter.

Archived