Book now for next May or wait?

Sunny AZ Girl

We are cruising out of San Juan from Phoenix next May. I am wondering if I should book our flight now or wait. It doesn't look like prices will be going down at all. I am also concerned with the number of airlines who are cutting routes and/or going out of business that we may be gambling on an early booking. Any advice?

We are cruising out of San Juan from Phoenix next May. I am wondering if I should book our flight now or wait. It doesn't look like prices will be going down at all. I am also concerned with the number of airlines who are cutting routes and/or going out of business that we may be gambling on an early booking. Any advice?

I would say book now on a major carrier. None of the airlines are healthy but I don't think any of the big ones will go Chapter 7 and cease operations. The worst case is that they consolidate flights and you'll have credit and need to reschedule. There shouldn't be any fees for rebooking as it would be due to their schedule change.

Archived