P&O information in German

esuff

This is my first post - so please go easy on me....!:p

My fiancee and I would love to get married on a P&O cruise ship next summer. My fiancee is Austrian and although she has perfect English, her family does not. Does anyone out there have any information about P&O, especially the Arcadia, that we can send my future Austrian "parents-in-law" in German.

We are very keen to keep them involved with our plans but P&O do not seem to have any information at all in german.... At the moemnt we are trying to translate the information ourselves - but this is not ideal.

Any german speakers out there (who can understand this post) have any experiences of P&O or information I would love to hear from you.

Secondly our Austrian friends are a little concerned about what will be on the P&O menus in the evening - does anyone out there have any examples of sample menus?

Thanks for you help.

Regards

Simon

Thanks Haggis - already tried that P&O have told me they have no information - which seems a little hard to believe. I've even tried contact the overseas booking department and they have no info either.....

C'est la vie....

Why not try using the Google translate facility, not perfect, but better than nothing.

See here:-

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Open the following page, select English to German option at the bottom. In a separate tab, open the P and O web site, copy the URL (At the top) and paste into the google translator and click 'Translate'.

I do have some Menus from my 30/05/08 Venturer cruise if you need some examples, as this was my first cruise, I can only assume that these are indicative of P and O as a whole.

p.s. Alternately, try:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Archived