Best way from Orlando to Cape Canaveral

We have rented a car once and did the RCCL transfer once.

Getting to the ship either is fine.

Getting back after the cruise is another story. If you are in a hurry do not use the ship transfers. They can take an hour to load a bus and then a half hour to unload luggage. Plus the actual driving time.

We used Budget for rental and were VERY happy with the service. They had free shuttles to and from the ship.

Hope it helps.

Bobbie

We recently used Art's Shuttle from Orlando to the Pier. They were wonderful. The price was $55. one way for 3 people and each additional person was $10.

They also brought us back, they were waiting for us when we got off the ship. It was so simple!

Thanks, to other cruise critic members who recommended them. They were so much better than taking the Royal Caribbean shuttle.

Donna

We sailed on the Mariner back in June. We took a limo (family of 6) to the pier and it was totally hassle free. After the cruise, we did the Kennedy Space Center tour through RCCL since our flight was after 4pm. Our luggage was on the bus the entire time and they provided the transportation to the airport. The tour was actually pretty nice, the kids enjoyed it too.

Tiffany Towncars. Limo to and from about $160. ($85 one-way) And the driver will stop on the way if you need to pick something up at Wal-Mart last minute. Matter of fact, my last driver even gave me his brand new bottle of hairspray when I remembered I'd forgotten my hair gel! What a sweetie. I only took it one-way last time....wish I'd done it both ways. Cost me $50 plus the cab fare to rent a car after debarking. Silly me.

Archived